View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #372
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
I heard that GTA4 for PS3 and Xbox 360 are pretty much the same thing, is this true? Has anyone played? Supposedly textures are higher res on the 360, but there is more post processing done on the PS3, but that it all amounts to just about the same. Reason is I am getting a PS3, but I don't know if I should wait to get GTA IV, or if it makes any difference. Does anyone have first hand experience with this?
They look nearly identical, but the PS3 has motion controls. The 360 will get downloadable content that is supposed to be huge-- like a new island and 15 hours of content huge.

I read that Microsoft gave Rockstar 50 million dollars to develop it exclusively for the 360.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-05-2008 at 05:22 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote