Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:29 PM   #50
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I think the idea is to pretend like you'll only accept exactly what you want, then a team is more likely the give you the trade that makes sense. If you go in saying "I'll take Dalembert off your hands with Iggy for our players" then they'll say "no, it has to be Brand" But if you go in saying "I'll take Iggy for Gooden and Carroll" they may say "you'll have to take Dalembert off our hands as well" It's a one up game that you have no choice but to play, or get taken to the cleaners. These GMs egos are too big to just give you the deal you originally bring to the table, it would make them feel powerless.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote