Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:39 AM   #54
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Gmaster??? I'm curious about your take on an iggy/dalembert trade? Do you think iggy is what is needed around here?
Iggy's near the top of my list. My only concern with him is the shooting range, but it's not like Josh has been lighting it up this year so if he's the one packing his bags the loss would be minimal, and would be more than compensated for by AI's ability to attack the basket and create for others.

I waiver a little bit on the Dalembert side of it. I don't love him, but he's big, mobile, and is certainly a strong rebounder and shotblocker. You can certainly do worse.

A trade I'd do without blinking is Josh, Gooden, Carroll, Singleton for AI and Dalembert. I expect Philly would be more likely to accept a Josh/Damp for AI/Dalembert proposal (if they'd accept either), though, and that one leaves me a little less giddy, simply because I think the Mavs lose quality in the middle with that move. Overall they'd be better for it though. In either trade the Mavs are taking on a lot of cash, and in the latter they're sacrificing some truly valuable talent (Damp), but Iguodala would unquestionably be the prime asset changing hands, and I think he's one of the few guys who are available who could be the difference in a successful title run.