Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:10 AM   #55
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to lean heavily on this. I was reading DLord over at the db.com and he was stating that he wouldn't do it because it would change the team mid-season and it would waste this great #2 team that we have. I'm kinda shocked that he would put that much stock in being a number 2 which doesn't look much better than the ones they are ahead and certainly don't seem to match up with the lakers, celtics, etc.

Dirk looks destined to be on teams that aren't good enough and he'll take the brunt of it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote