Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:20 AM   #56
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I'm starting to lean heavily on this. I was reading DLord over at the db.com and he was stating that he wouldn't do it because it would change the team mid-season and it would waste this great #2 team that we have. I'm kinda shocked that he would put that much stock in being a number 2 which doesn't look much better than the ones they are ahead and certainly don't seem to match up with the lakers, celtics, etc.

Dirk looks destined to be on teams that aren't good enough and he'll take the brunt of it.
Ya I was kinda dissapointed with him saying all that stuff. He should know that we can't touch la with this lineup. Dirk needs help. Plus I don't see how 2 players is half the team

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote