Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #66
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Iggy is one of the top options for us at SG. He is an awesome fit, better and potentially available are just dusthcip pipedreams like Wade or JJ. I like him way better than Martin or Maggette because he brings stuff on both ends of the court.

And im totally in to gamble with Brand, specially if we can dump Carrolls 4 mio each year. What i read is that Brand looks like the old Brand, he just get screwed with Jordan and his role. Yes its a gamble but we need a gamble to beat the Lakers the next years. Brand is a 20/10/2 lowpost machine.

I take Iggy/Brand anyday over Bosh with dustchip.

Kidd/Iggy/Marion with Terry off the bench is an awesome rotation. You can let Iggy and Terry play together with Iggy handling the ball.

Dirk/Brand and a true center like Damp is an awesome rotation in the frontcourt. Start early substitutions and you can play over half of the game with a true center and 48min with Dirk or Brand at PF.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yj2j59n

Hell, im even fine doing this trade since Dalembert is an expiring next year and you just let him go. Make the Sixers throw a pick or talent inside too.
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yldvhm5

We need to stay healthy (same with the Lakers), our payroll for the big 5-6 is huge, but we got rid of all that medium size contracts (3-6mio) and what we just need to add a handfull of minimum veterans next summer...

Last edited by sefant77; 01-18-2010 at 06:54 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote