Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #74
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Of course Sixers would ask or prefer young talents.

But right now Brand has due to his contract a negative trade value, now its the time to pull such a trade "Hey, we are taking the untradeable contract of Brand", thats more than enough. Here is Firstrounder too blabla".

We could do a huge steal here if we get some luck with Brand and his injuries. But the time is now. Let Brand play the rest of the season and he is in the summer maybe interesting for other teams that are then willing to take the risk. Or they fire Jordan and zhe new coach let him play 36min etc.

Its like Kaman a little bit, i guess last deadline you could have got him probably pretty cheap. Now its too late.
I still like the idea of Brand. I realized the he was a little short for a center, but after looking up his stats--- he is 6'8.25" without shoes, 6'9.5" with shoes, but has a 7'5.5" wingspan, and a standing reach of 9'2".

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote