Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 12:53 AM   #80
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Just saw a thread over a db.com quoting Stein (from a radio interview) as not being particularly excited about the prospect of Iguodala in Dallas (especially not if the trade included Damp/Dalembert, but apparently even if it were a Josh/Iggy straight up deal). Oddly, at the same time he apparently seemed to think that Butler would be a good target. Frankly, I don't agree with that (Butler > Iggy in Dallas) at all, but I figure anything Stein has to say on the subject of Iggy and the Mavs is worth a footnote in this thread.

I normally agree with most of what Stein says, but I just can't see where hes coming from here. How he convinced himself that Iggy for Josh would be a lateral move is just beyond me. Iggy is better at basically every facet of the game while also being younger and healthier.

Also Caron Butler being the better fit is a wierd opinion, considering Caron is a SF and we need a SG.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote