View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 01:20 PM   #13
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2M
I don't think he was ever a Dirk killa in the first place. True Dirk did struggle against him a game or two in the past but it ain't like Dirk never torched him!

Matter of fact, I chuckle every time I hear that Dirk has now figured out a way to play against smaller defenders! He's been torching every damn defender for 6 or 7 straight years now!! He's always scored against the TDs, KGs & Wallaces of the world and he certainly has always scored against the Bowens & Artests of the world. That don't mean he can't have an off-day or an off-series like everyone else!

Folks, Dirk's been an offensive juggernaut who knows how to play well within the system for years now!
Word.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote