View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 05:16 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Connection Time Out Issue

I think it is also affecting PM's. The reason I say this is because I have been sending PM's for the last couple of days and never get replies. So when you look at the string of PM's from/to a specific user the new ones you send show up in the string. But none of the PM's I have sent the last couple of days show up.

So either they are not making it, or you guys are just ignoring me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

DJ is the one that will be able to get this corrected. Unfortunately he has not been on since the 7th of September, before this issue happened.