View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 02:10 PM   #27
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Connection Time Out Issue

Quote:
Originally posted by: DevinHarriswillstart
I have recieved no updates on the matter. I only see that you said you would keep us posted on September 15th which was a month ago.
Here is DJ's last update on the matter Devin. I am sure that DJ had no idea he was required to give you regular updates on the matter. I am sure he will be diligent now moving forward so that you don't miss out on your regular scheduled site updates.

Quote:
I believe my admin said the problem was with the server itself. At first we thought this could all be fixed by more frequent reboots..then we considered upgrading to the newest version of CF..now I think the only option is moving to a different box. I know it's ridiculously inconvenient and annoying, but everyone please bear with us. Thanks
By the way, this was posted on September 28th. In this thread.

edit: Oh and for your update for today: It's still the same.