View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 04:23 AM   #38
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Connection Time Out Issue

And how am I supposed to know that someone provides a good deal of their own money for this site? I don't. If this site needs some cash, I'd be welcome to lend a hand. Is this site one big social club or something? Cause if it is, I could care less. I'm here to talk about the Mavs. So I got frustrated one day about the connection thing? Is it life and death? No people, it isn't. I'm not digging myself a hole Erica. Nobody offered a ladder. I was told to shut the bleep up and all the rest of colorful expletives. Tough. Its a free site everyone exclaims, well the same with the country. I'm gonna speak my mind. You all can choose to differ in opinion all you want. To tell me off so immaturely is ridiculous.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote