View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 04:53 AM   #40
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Connection Time Out Issue

Well I love that movie, but I'm not really sure that has relevance. I have the freedom to vote right? So if I write to my congressman complaining about something I don't like, I sincerely doubt he'll write back telling me off. That is the my point.

I'm not whining about the fact that the service is free anyways. I complained because the connection timeout issue was crashing my computer. I dunno if it was the website or not, but I got frustrated about it. I hadn't noticed any relevant updates. I read that "is anyone NOT experiencing these problems" from Djbacklash. I don't see how that counts?

Me being ungrateful would be me posting 1-10 posts in all on here then getting upset. I have posted here everyday for months. I will continue doing so. At the very least I'm concerned about this issue and want it fixed.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote