View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 03:49 AM   #366
LukaMagic
Golden Member

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

[/url]

https://youtu.be/uPvBdnUqmzk?t=261

I was very impressed by this. And I was impressed by the fact he could knock down a couple of threes that he did in the clutch situations.

PJ has a huge wingspan. He should always fish and dig for rebounds like this. His arm spam is 7 FOOT 3. That makes him incredibly difficult to control on rebounds, including on offensive rebounds. But he doesn't at all have that habit to fish for rebounds.

Growing up, in my team there was one guy like that. He had a huge wingspan. Not very tall but his wingspan was huge. He had enormous arms. When you guard and block him on rebounds you think "I got this" and then he just FLICKS IT somehow because of his huge arms.

That is a matter of expectation. You expect to get the ball because of his height, but then IT IS HIS ARMS that trick you. That's also what makes PJ a great defender. As well as Kawhi Leonard. Kawhi has a huge armspan too. That's why they get so many steals. Because they can put a hand on many balls that people don't expect. People are not used to playing against such defenders with such enormous arms. So it tricks them.

Last edited by LukaMagic; 04-24-2024 at 03:53 AM.
LukaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote