View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:37 AM   #3
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: NFL Week 4 Thread

Farve is the most over hyped player in the league. I didn't even watch the game because I couldn't stand to listen to Madden perform an act of great admiration on an 0-3 quarterback. I did catch the last two plays and the cornerback made a good play...it's not like Driver just dropped the ball.

...and how can a quarterback single handedly bring a team back? Those no name receivers must have been getting open and that line of bench warmers much have protected him. If he's capable of single-handedly bringing the team to within 3, then single handedly score that last seven. No, when he fails it's somebody else’s fault.

not directed at you #1, this is just my pet peeve about the prais heaped on QB's...especially Farve.