View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 09:58 AM   #7
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:NFL Week 4 Thread

I'm probably not the most objective judge of his talent since I don't like him. It probably dates back to the Cowboy/Packer battles of the early 90's when Aikman, the steady handed winner, was generally considered to be inferior the Farve, the gambler who would make a play to kill his own team shortly after the play to kill his opponent. I’m objective enough to realize that back then he made more of the former than the latter. Over the years the ratio of good to bad plays has grown smaller while the media admiration continues to grow. I realize why that is but it just irritates me to no end. I can't tell you how happy it's making me to see him and the Packers go down in flames.

...for the record I hate Joe Montana too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]