View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #93
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Very good point. And actually, although I may remember you and perhaps another poster or two questioning the coach's decision to roll out the small lineup, I thought Dirk did a fantastic job at center in that lineup. Suddenly he was rebounding everything...among other things.
I was one of those posters, and I don't have any regrets questioning it. Westbrook got two easy layups as soon as we went to the Dirk-at-center look, and this coming from a player who was positive for the Mavs all season long. Carlisle managed to turn him into a dangerous player again when he took out the centers who were patrolling the paint.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote