View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 01:40 PM   #68
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Weren't you the one saying clinton had it in the bag??

I did but also stated i was very happy with Obama as well just as you stated Rudy had it in the bag and then switched to Fred Thompson. It is early and i will enjoy the debates between these two. I think Obama is doing something many Democrats have not done. Going into red states and making them swing states. McSame and his followers never thought they was going to have to spend lots of money in NV, MT, IN, NC, SC, MS, GA, AK, AZ, VA, WV and ND. Even LA and Ark but i do feel McCain will win those.

This means it will be many more in play than just OH, FL and PA. I like the fact Obama has set himself up in alot of republican states and ahead now. I know it's along way's off but i also feel you listen to McCain's message vs Obama, many more will come to Obama. Do not forget dude, McCain could not stand W and they threatned to kick him out of the republican party and i think that was in 2000 or 2001 as him and W and W's adm couldn't get along with McCain. I think people will ask why has the man in the middle flopped and desires everything W and Cheney wants and does. Now he is an extension to them and long ago, not many thought you could get McCain to switch his beliefs but he has turned out to be one of the biggest flip floppers it has ever been.

I still do think OH and FL is very important and both now are up for grabs but if Obama starts sweeping red states, McCain will have to go into some blue states and win. Can he? I like Obama's strat and where he stands now.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote