View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #70
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

This is interesting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel..._b_113248.html

This is why these toss up states are important if both guys get the states they are suppose and the leaners. The prob with McCain, is some of his leaners, Obama is close enough to overtake and most leaners for Obama, McCain doesn't have much of a shot at, or atleast at this point.

These lean for McCain....

Lean McCain: Alaska, Florida, Montana, Missouri, North Carolina (59 EVs).

Other day Obama was up by 2 points or so in Montana but leaning McCain because it has always been a republican state. FL, again this is just to close to call and if McCain is ahead it is less then 5 points. NC and MO Obama has a shot. So these are suppose to be leaners for McCain in which Obama can beat him in some of these and maybe a lil ahead in one or two now.

Safe McCain: Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska (at large + 3rd congressional district), Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wyoming.

They clain LA is in play but i don't think Obama can win in LA but maybe i might be wrong. MS, is very interesting and last i saw it was less than 10 points and they say Obama will work it hard and they expect to win it. I think they could make MS a possible swing state and is counted on many sites as one now but it is suppose to be safe republican but when the election is here remember this state i am mentioning. He is in striking didtance in the Caarolinas and in WV. These are McCains safe states.

Likely McCain: Arizona, Georgia, Indiana, Nebraska (1st and 2nd congressional districts), North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas.

I feel McCain will win his own home state but i know it is in striking distance but i just don't see McCain losing AZ. GA, they say this is getting interesting and like MS, they say Obama has a plan for these two and they think they can make these red ones blue. With Bayh, Obama wins IN but i am not sure who his vp will be and with Crisp, McCain should take FL. SD is in play. Tx is interesting and yes should go red but what if latinos come out big time and if all the afrian americans that left LA and moved into TX, Houston and many places in TX, come out in record numbers? I would be totally shocked if Obama won TX but it is possible i guess.

I won't go into the toss ups as you can see them on the page and they are toss ups. Completely to close.

Lean Obama: Iowa, Michigan, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin.

Maybe Iowa McCain has a shot but i don't see him winning any of the others and i doubt Iowa.

Likely Obama: Delaware, Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, Washington.

Maybe McCain has a shot in ME but the polls just look like Obama is very strong there now. The others are safe.

Safe Obama: California, Connecticut, DC, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont.

No way McCain even gets close to one of these states. ME is Obama 49-41 now, so McCain does have a shot here.

Obama has positioned himself good and i feel he has went into red states and it is going to pay huge dividends and he has painted a good picture if you read between the lines of democrats, republicans and neoconservative. The reupblicans don't have much of a choice unless they go with Barr or Obama or keep their party into the neoconservative movement while kicking out more republicans.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote