View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #76
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

ALASKA (Rasmussen): McCain - 45%, Obama - 41%. This is a huge republican state but Stevens has been in so much trouble alot of the republicans are not trusting republicans. You can see this in Obama should be atleast 20 points or 30 points down in Alaska. 4%, Obama has actually got a shot at pulling a huge upset in this state.

GEORGIA (Rasmussen): McCain - 48%, Obama - 39%. Again, this is a big republcain state and they say they have a plan here to try to paint this blue. He is within 9% and it will be tough but he is within 9 here in another big time red state.

MICHIGAN (Detroit News/EPIC-MRA): Obama - 43%, McCain - 41%, Barr/Nader/Other - 5%. I feel this state is very important and this would be one to hurt the democrats i feel and McCain is within 2%. With Romney, maybe McCain takes Mich. The only bad thing with a McCain/Romney, they don't like each other or agree on much but they may try the ticket and it could pull Mich red. McCain is running strong here.

NEW HAMPSHIRE (Univ. of New Hampshire): Obama - 46%, McCain - 43%. Close call here but i feel this state will be painted blue in the end.

NORTH CAROLINA (Civitas-R): McCain - 43%, Obama - 40%. This is Michigan for the republicans. They just can't lose this state, like the democrats shouldn't lose Mich. Obama is within 3% and this is close now.

OHIO (PPP-D): Obama - 48%, McCain - 40%. One poll shows Obama up 8% here and another shows McCain up 10%. This is a very important state and with all Obama is doing and running strong at, he could really make it hard on the republicans if he wins Ohio or FL. This means he must hold PA. They say with Romney, they need to win it thru Mich, Ind, OH, PA and NH. This is where a major battle is starting to play out at. This sounds like, well just grab Roment and do it. Well it is harder than just that. Then the republicans must explain, mormon again, why McCain and Romney disagree on everything and as where McCain hasn't a clue on economics, Romney does. He is a good economic man. All sounds good but here comes Obama with Bayh or Hillary. Oh no, these are the same states that Hillary and Bayh are huge in. Ind, Mich, Oh, PA, NH and with Hillary now TN starts bumping up and KY closer for Obama. Ark then comes into play. Flip side. Some western republican states that are going to vote for Obama, with Hillary, they may say no no. Bayh is a very safe pick but Hillary has a huge following. Bill Richardson's name has been very quiet and yes he pulls FL maybe and NM but i am not so sure how much Bill does. They cliam Joe Biden is really liked but i am not so sure how many states that pick helps. That leaves Hagel and that would be like McCain with Liberman. Who knows what happens if they did that. I feel like a Rudy pick will sink McCain fast and Jindal, i know most republicans love him and want him but i just don't see how he helps that much. Yes he is young but what else?

More out today...

CO - Obama (D) 50%, McCain (R) 47%

FL - McCain (R) 47%, Obama (D) 45%

OH - McCain (R) 52%, Obama (D) 42%(Rass poll)

The OH poll looks good for McCain today. McCain is burning that money now also as he churns out those ads and Obama hasn't been spending lately but taking in alot. He will come out wth his big guns and money more so in the 4th quarter.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote