View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #80
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
I need to mention this also with Hillary. Now Obama wins FL and probably OH. Hillary would landslide PA and pick up ARK. If McCain picks Roms this week then yes i feel Obama will pick Hillary to counter. If you want the truth, that is the best pick for each of them, the strongest. Both McCain and Obama will take heat and flack for those two picks but that will put both parties in a head banging great run off in these big swing states.

With OH news, Hillary just shot up in the list of vp pretty fast. McCain goes with Jindal, then Obama counters with Bayh. McCain with Crisp and no i don't think that is good for them but then Obama might pick a Biden, not sure.
If Obama can take Florida and Ohio, then nothing else will matter. No way can McCain win if he loses both of those states. McCain probably has to win both to have a chance.
McCain is leading in both currently. Bush took both in both election cycles he won.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote