View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 10:45 PM   #984
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm not suggesting trading Luka

I'm suggesting that the FO is incompetent at putting the right pieces around him.

Wiseman was just one of several cheap bigs that this organization never bothered to obtain at the deadline knowing damn well they still lacked rim protection and rebounding

I mean what FO year after year sends a message to its fanbase that they are satisfied or content with Dwight Powell and Maxi kleber being your top two bigs.
The post I quoted was about trading Luka. It just sounded like you were saying we don?t want to trade Luka, BUT we may have to because the FO sucks. I must admit that I haven?t paid much attention to Wiseman since the trade, but I liked him when he came into the league.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote