View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 11:07 PM   #986
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
The post I quoted was about trading Luka. It just sounded like you were saying we don?t want to trade Luka, BUT we may have to because the FO sucks. I must admit that I haven?t paid much attention to Wiseman since the trade, but I liked him when he came into the league.
He's been really solid with Detroit since he's actually getting minutes now

But I felt he was one of several bigs who could have immediately helped this team in rebounding

The Mavs FO decided the only addition they needed was kyrie at the deadline

Everyone from the outside could clearly see they needed to make an additional move on top if the kyrie move

Wiseman, Bamba, Thomas Bryant, Dwight Howard, Richaud Holmes or Plumlee would have atleast given you a capable rebounder or rim protector without giving up a kings ransom tp get.

But imo they made that kyrie trade just to shut up the media and fans who were coming down hard on them

Cuban knew he couldn't stand pat after the media leaked how upset Luka was....

He threw us a fucking bone just to silence the noise

MF should have been trying to go all in this year following a WCF's trip.

Now they bought to lose both kyrie and Wood and his ass will sit back and say we tried to upgrade the roster

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-22-2023 at 11:09 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote