View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 12:51 PM   #10
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Which is why IF they hope to keep him, you gotta start him next to Luka to show that he has a starting spot. I'm ok with him getting paid up because someone finally has EARNED their money.
I have no idea how Brunson and his camp thinks....but I know for me I'd look to find a team I'm a better fit for that needs a ball handler or a point guard. Just to maximize my earnings in the NBA.

Now that's me. Maybe Brunson likes it here and likes being in Dallas and likes playing with Luka.

But if Brunson is thinking like me they need to get some form of compensation for him.

Part of me also feels like the best this team can do in improving their team is trading their biggest asset which is Brunson.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote