View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 01:20 PM   #12
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Kevin O’Connor of the Ringer reported that Domantas Sabonis wants out of Indiana. That’s what I was told by multiple league sources as well, and that it wasn’t just this season, but instead going back to last year Sabonis was looking for a change of scenery.

Marc Stein: Based on my information, I don’t think (the Mavericks) are pursuing Nurkic at all. I think they want a big with more foot speed than what Nurkic could provide. – via Marc Stein

Harrison Barnes and Buddy Hield are expected to be on the market. Barnes, in particular, will get a large amount of offers. However, one executive cautioned on believing they’ll make a move.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote