View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 03:44 PM   #17
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Obviously we cant be picky, but if im being honest Sabonis doesnt move the needle for me.

Knowing Cuban, I dont think theres a chance in hell they trade Brunson. Theyll roll the dice, probably overpay to keep him, and he becomes a starter.

THJ has to be traded at some point. Bullock too. I dont think itll be before the deadline though.

Mavs will probably do what they always do. Stand pat and if anything falls out at the end like Dragic, theyll pick him up. Although I think theres a tiny package to be found out of DFS, Trey Burke, WCS.
Yeah I mean with Sabonis who am I shipping out to get him? Porizingis? Doesn't move the needle IMO.

I expect them to hold on to Brunson which may be a mistake. Do the Mavs REALLY need Brunson or is it about making sure their one young talent doesn't leave?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote