View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 06:17 PM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
You don’t want Luka being the only player on the team who can consistently beat the defense off the dribble. If your legit #2 does that, then great, but I think Brunson could be underrated by some of us. We still don’t know what his ceiling is.

“Jalen is at an absurd 76% fg at the rim - 98th percentile in the NBA. Same as Jokic, better than Giannis, Lebron, AD...ridiculous”
Trust me, no fans WANT to trade him, but losing him for nothing would be yet another disaster that I don't think this franchise can handle.

He should be both starting AND running the second unit.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote