View Single Post
Old 12-17-2021, 01:16 PM   #37
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Bullock I'm willing to wait on. He reminds me of Crowder who was absolutely garbage for the Suns until the end of the season.

THJ? He seems like Randle: got paid and now he's awful. Earned his money and he's out
I think Bullock will get better. I’ve never seen a player have so many 3s halfway down spin out. He has no arc on his shot at all. Happens to KP quite a bit too and he also shoots a line drive a lot of the time. I’ve liked our defense with Bullock starting.

THJ’s attitude seems worse to me. From the jump, but especially since going to the bench. He’s by all accounts a hard worker, so holding out hope he’s just in a bad stretch, but this is following a pattern for him. Showed out, got paid, shit the bed.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote