View Single Post
Old 12-17-2021, 01:40 PM   #39
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Bullock I'm willing to wait on. He reminds me of Crowder who was absolutely garbage for the Suns until the end of the season.

THJ? He seems like Randle: got paid and now he's awful. Earned his money and he's out
I have no faith in Bullock because at best he just hits a few more shots. But he isn't taking many shots so meh. He can't dribble for shit and doesn't pass or create.

Saying THJ EARNED his contract is mighty lenient. He was gifted a raise because our FO is inept. He's trying but he's the same player he has been for a few years here. Can't create, pass, dribble or defend.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote