Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 07:14 AM   #2194
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaman314125 View Post
I'm so sorry but if we end up with Wendell Carter Jr in this draft, I'm going to puke. I doubt he's the next Al Horford. Doesn't have lateral quickness (per Locked-On Mavs podcast). No thank you I'm out. Cuban needs to be locked away from the war room if he's serious about this. Please give me one of the top 6 players. This isn't too hard. Mavs have to pick between two players.

BTW if the Kings reports are true and MPJ goes two, then we might have a legit shot at Doncic. That's crazy to even think that.

Oh EricaLubarsky, I don't mind that lineup ... I actually kind of like it... Doubt we pull that off though. Just rebuild organically (sorry I know y'all hate fish) and don't force anything.
If Sacramento takes Porter at 2, then Bagley and Doncic almost definitely go next.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote