View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 01:26 AM   #80
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I know Frank Ntilikina. Frank is no Jerami Grant.
I know Grant really well and have followed his whole career (I’m a Cuse fan with hardcore Sixers fan friends) and he came into the league with no shot. Rarely attempted a 3 in college and played in the post and Syracuse plays all zone on defense. He shot like 31% from 3 as a rookie for Philly and then like 24% his next season— at around age 22 same age Frank is now and Frankie shot like 32% last season I think.

None of this is to say that Frank would make the same strides shooting that Jerami did. But if the Mavs liked Frankie during the draft process and we already know he’s a plus defender and they think his shot, confidence etc will continue to trend up it would be not such a huge gamble to buy low if he available. Worst case I think you don’t extend the QO. I think he up for that next season?

Last edited by mac222b; 09-23-2020 at 01:27 AM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote