View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #1378
ray_sir_6

ray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard Fan View Post
I think you forgot to mention the play, where Terry struck LeBron on the face, on the missed dunk where Terry got 2 FT's, before LeBron drew contact. That's 2 points for the Mavs they shouldn't have gotten and an extra foul on Terry. Don't believe me? http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2011/fin...?ls=st&g=1&t=v, watch the video of the missed dunk. The LeBron hand which hit Terry wasn't a foul, look at the replay as well, when a player is coming down, ball is released, there is no foul. Look it up, that's not a foul, plus it was more of a flop because, LeBron did hit his hand, a hand to hand hit. How does a person fall back so far, and so hard, if all LeBron did was slap his hand, NBA refs clearly saw that and was flop. Good call, however I do agree with Nowitzki's slap as foul that was the 2 points that you guys got with that Terry slap so no. Don't blame foul calls, bad calls went both ways, don't blame foul-calls, what you did in 06' and now Game 1 of 11'. Why not blame all your losts, on fouls, that way you never actually lose. It must be really classy too.
Oh and please whine more about Miami and Stern, most loyal fan ever. Someone who just won't admit defeat, even after 5 years.
So we lose two, but the Heat lose one from the dunk where Lebron got a free And 1. Now we are tied. Big difference getting overtime vs getting a L without even being given the chance to win.

...and even after the ball is released, you can't high five the player on his follow thru, that would be a FOUL.

Last edited by ray_sir_6; 06-02-2011 at 12:04 AM.
ray_sir_6 is offline   Reply With Quote