View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #17
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Just to keep you from telling more lies:

Me, in response to a Photoshop of my avatar licking a squirrel's nuts:

Quote:
For the record, you are two parts blowhard and one part idiot.
The response:

Quote:
Gosh did you think that up all by your nutsucking self?

Face it....the entire board knows that your full of shit. I've received so many damn pm's and rep for pwning your ass all over the board that I've lost count.

Now run along to stevies cock and balls. We all know how much you love that taste.
Now, we all know that the liar lied about the PM's he got (he has a track record for the exact same thing), so I hope you can understand my rhetorical latitude:

Quote:
Hey, I never claimed that there weren't a number of people on the board who were at least as idiotic as you.

I put you all in the same camp. Now, run along and Photoshop something for me right quick.
The response:

Quote:
Yeah...it's everyone else. Go choke on Nash's dick sluggo. We all know how you love to gargle his load.

Run along to mommy now little fag. Your insignificance bores me.
Back to me:

Quote:
I'd be a whole lot more interested in this repartee if you had something more to offer than weak Photoshops and amateur trashtalking.

I thought it might be fun, but now I'm thinking: Why bother with this bag-full-of-nothing blowhard?
And then he repeated his last message, about the insignificant fag, over FIVE HUNDRED times.

You are the one who needs peace, man. As I said, leave me the hell alone.