View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #731
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Installing now.

I'll probably play single player all the way through first, but I'm really scared of multiplayer. I never got the hang of it in starcraft 1.. but then again, I was like 12. So maybe I'll be better now.

Apparently the new battle.net makes it so they match you up with close competition. It will be nice not being dominated by elite korean after elite korean.

If I don't blow that hard, you guys should add me to your friends list once I get it all set up.
Well everything was much cruder then. The first is probably my favorite game of all time. Online play almost always had lag, mainly because the processors of the time couldn't keep up well with real time, multiplayer game play. The only map I ever played online was Big Game Hunters. Nothing beat a long and epic battle where thought you were going to lose then came back to win in the end. Very fulfilling feeling for a game.

I'm really not a big gamer, but this is an exception. If you've ever imagined wanting to control huge and awesome sci-fi armies, this is it.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote