View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 06:36 PM   #721
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Battlefield BC2 gets more and more fun by the minute. Still on the PC. I wish they did cross platform servers so we could play against 360 and PS3 owners. And settle the whole M+KB vs Gamepad debate after all.

Lack of M+KB on the PS3 kept me from getting quite a few games on on it (most notably Killzone 1 and 2 most notably).
I didn't know there was a debate. I thought it was fairly obvious that M+KB are way better for FPS. I just have more friends with 360s than friends with up-to-date computers. So it wasn't a hard decision to make when getting games like BFBC2.

I used to play FPSs only on the PC (Unreal, Quake, BF, etc.). But a friend in college got me hooked on Halo and rest is history as they say.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote