View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 11:26 AM   #30
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
For the hopheads (which I am one as well), if you haven't tried Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale.... you owe it to yourself to try it.

It's only available around Thanksgiving/Christmas Holidays. It starts showing up around Thanksgiving, and by Christmas you usually have to hunt for whatever is left of it in the metroplex Beer outlets.
Hell, yes. Celebration is the cat's pajamas - I bought a keg of it for my kegerator last year.

For the Sierra Nevada fans and hopheads, they are releasing their Harvest Ale nationwide for the first time this year - it's a fresh hop beer (hops are harvested and put in the brew kettle within 2-3 days) and will be available in 24 oz. bottles, so keep an eye out for it. I've only had one fresh hop beer before (from Great Divide) and it was VERY tasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
If you want a beer that's all about flavor, then try any Trappist Ale (typically brewed by Trappist Monks in Belgium)... They're twice as expensive as most beers, but also twice as good and twice as strong, so you only have to drink half as much...
I've got a Rochefort 8 and an Orval in my fridge - just waiting to be consumed on a rainy day or special occasion.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote