View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 10:42 AM   #62
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Because everybody loves the underdog.
So I take it you abandoned your Cowboys fandom and actively rooted against them in the early-to-mid 90s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Rotting for this US team is akin to being a German and rooting for Hitler just because he happens to be the leader of your country. And let's be honest.. Lebron James is basketball Hitler.
Case in point to my comment above about gross over exaggeration.

I also find this line of commentary humorous, given that nobody on this board (outside of maybe some of our German members) can name 75% of the German roster without looking it up, much less tell us about what kind of people they are.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote