View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 06:05 PM   #44
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Nothing to lose is what the Mavs thought with Rondo. We still lost that deal
Mavs lost with Rondo exactly what? As far as I remember Mavs were considering signing Rondo that coming summer, before the trade happened. Testing Rondo out for half a season versus being stuck with him for at least 2 seasons... I know which one I would take.

When it comes to price of Noel, things seem to be on the fence of here. This board considers him worth less than many other boards. No idea what his price ends up being. But what exactly Mavs have to lose if they are only throwing in Simba + 2nd or heavily protected 1st round pick? Only way Mavs could lose that deal would be that they start winning games.

Besides, similar situation that Mavs had with Rondo. I am quite sure Mavs will give an offer to Noel this summer. Unless Boogie drags things out and Noel signs before him. It may well be that Mavs give pass when it comes to Boogie and go straight after youth of Noel. Which one you prefer, half a season of testing Noel or long term deal?
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote