View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 12:18 PM   #26
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Okay...so Romo collapsed again...no pun intended...

But perhaps it is finally time to look beyond Romo. No, I am not the authority on anything, but I am usually one of the last to jump off of a bandwagon.

I have stated on numerous occassions that I have been thrilled with what Mark Cuban did with the Mavs since becoming owner, but that I have my doubts that they will ever win with Cuban as owner...

Well, I am now falling off of the Jerry Jones bandwagon...I love my Cowboys, just like I love my Mavs...but the ownership is freaking fried.

Jerry Jones, is simply a mini me of Al Davis. Sure I enjoyed those Superbowls in the 90's and the fact that Jerry Jones as owner helped to rebuild the Cowboys...but that was done as a team, between he and then Head Coach Jimmy Johnson.

Those were glory days and they have faded into a distant past.

My two sons have started Kindergarden and now graduated HS without a playoff victory, let alone a Superbowl.

The only common factor during this time is Jerry Jones and unless he changes, we will see more of the same. Ask Raider nation how that feels???

Hopefully Jerry will wake up and change, or hand over the reigns to someone who can make a positive impact for the organization.

Jerry if it is about the fans and the organization, then please show us you mean what you say and step aside!!!

I commend Mr. Jones for his want to, but his execution sucks and it's time he recognize that he is no longer apt to help this team.

Think of it this way, if someone where to buy this team today, would they fire the GM?

This Cowboys organization is mediocre at best...and that may be overating the team as it is.

I am loyal to the Cowboys, again as I am to the Mavs, Stars and Rangers...but dang we suck right now and there doesn't appear to be any hope for tomorrow!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote