View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 07:00 PM   #28
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:You'll get a good laugh at this...

Quote:
Originally posted by: Phil Helmuth
Arieh is a total prick. I played at an underground 3 million$ game with him last year and he talked so much trash he was unbearable. I don't know if you noticed but Doyle has gone senile, who is he to question ME? Phil Helmuth!? Ah, the funny thing is that the TOC watchers along with Norman Chad thought that Annie really faked me with that nine. Ha! That was amatuer, I knew after the check raise she had a king, the nine only confirmed she had two pairs. In closing, if it weren't for luck, I'd win every time.
eighth post and still nothing but solid gold
[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote