View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #26
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Yea...gotta love it.
Quote:
Beat Me in St. Louis (cont) [Mark Steyn]

As Jim Treacher says:
If Kenneth Gladney was an Obama supporter, right now he'd be more famous than Rodney King.

Gotta love this "post-racial America": Democrat union heavies can beat up a black guy using racial epithets and leave him in a wheelchair unable to speak — and happily (unlike, say, a black professor being asked for picture ID) it's not "symbolic" of anything at all. Not a Sharpton in sight to speak up for him: Mr. Gladney's only shot at fame is an entry in The Guinness Book of Records under "Least Famous Black Hate-Crime Victim In America."

Nothing personal, of course. Just what happens when Uncle Tom the Plumber decides to hang with the uncivil-rights movement:
"unable to speak"??? "racial epithets"??? rubbish, and just the sort of deceit being used by the right in this supposed debate, gladney is more than happy (and able btw) to speak about his new found fame, and the people who are accused of making gladney a "victim" of a "black hate crime" are....black americans.
Kenneth Gladney, 38, an activist from St. Louis who believes in a no-tax stance, said he was attacked by some of those arrested as he handed out yellow flags with "Don't tread on me" printed on them. He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the emergency room on Thursday night at St. John's Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was awaiting treatment for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face.

"It just seems there's no freedom of speech without being attacked," Gladney said. On Friday, he said he had been hired by the Tea Party folks to hand out the flags and added: "I was attacked for something I believe in."
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...C?OpenDocument
the whole circus needs to be stopped. the people who are screaming and yelling (not surprisingly the malaise has spead to both sides), with no desire at a civil discussion, need to learn a thing or two about respect.

Last edited by Mavdog; 08-10-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote