View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #2002
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
maybe a little more but at this point the jury is still out on him
Really? Regardless of my dislike for Carlisle's rotation of JJB, and his seeming overt love for the midget. HOWEVER, JJB is one of the most underrated backup PG's in the NBA, and is EASILY worth more than 2 mil. I'd say he prolly is worth around double that. I really am not a huge fan of JJB's, simply because of his tendency to pound the rock and his ridiculous size disadvantage on the defensive end. Nevertheless, his salary is dirt cheap, he is one of 3 players on our active roster than can get into the paint and make things happen. Ergo, he is EXTREMELY valuable for his salary. As of now, I'm completely on the fence about whether or not Roddy will turn in to a PG. If he doesn't, Barea becomes even more valuable.

You don't have to like Barea, but please quit undervaluing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote