Thread: Zaza Pachulia
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 09:02 AM   #57
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Honestly Zaza made Dalembert look like a Mavericks hall of famer comparing their 1 season here. Don't get me wrong about how Zaza is able to push around down low. But the guy lacks a lot of BBIQ. Not to mention I know a lot of us insisted Mejri should start over him after the all star break. So it's really a big upgrade we moved on from him to have Bogut replace him.
I'd argue that Zaza is one of the smarter bigs in the league. He doesn't get by with athleticism, but he's smart about attacking angles, setting off ball screens, among other things. I could be wrong, but I don't recall many people demanding him being benched in favor of Mejri right after the AS break. Hell, Zaza almost made the all star team because of his play during the first half of the year. He was a double double machine.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote