View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 07:03 PM   #68
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
I love Curry, and I was sorry to see him go, but the team’s only real trade assets were three value players on value contracts: Curry, DFS and Kleber. Of those three, Curry is unquestionably the one I feel was least crucial moving forward. To get Richardson AND a pick (Tyler Bey!!) for him was a master stroke, imo.
The Mavs managed to significantly improve the roster AND accumulate more trade assets without giving up anything crucial or taking on bad salary. That's pretty incredible. And people around the basketball world are talking about Terry being the biggest steal of the draft and how he could have been a lottery pick. Yeah, this was one hell of an offseason for the Mavs, in a situation where I don't think any of us were expecting much.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote