View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 04:03 PM   #1
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all
Default Celtics come to terms with former Heat forward James Posey

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

I really like what this team is doing. I feel they are close to have bought them self a title, like the Heat did against us. They must watch and be careful of the injury bug but now, not only can they score with Allen, Garnett, Pierce, House they bring in a banger bruiser Pollard and now a lock down defensive man in Posey that can also make a three point shot.

This team goes to almost last place in the east, with then Allen to just make the playoffs, then to Garnett with a top 1 to 4 finish in the east and now to bench guys that brings them from 1 to 2 in the east. I ask myself, why Ainge didn't do this many moons ago but maybe just now he had the younger talent to move for all these stars.

Losers in the east are Miami that just is standing still but Riley now claims PJ Brown might sign with them. Yes, this would help them and have a huge back line with Shaq, Mourning and Posey. Payton is going to leave and Cleveland needs to pick him up. Cleveand has stood still and done nothing. They are a loser in what they have done. Detroit has done good picking up some good young point guards. They have done bad, not getting a man to slow Lebron down. This has been one team Lebron has single handedly destroyed. Usually one man can't beat a team and a good defensive team but Lebron has beat them. I am not sure if Detroit has picked up a Lebron stopper or one to help slow him but i don't think they have. Posey would have been great for this. Celts get him. Detroit needs to sign Webber but we are after him.

The Bulls have improved and yes they lose Brown but they sign more huge back line players that are good. They must mix this young talent with vets. Detroit, Celts, and Boston should be a knock down drag out next year and very good basketball. Miami is playing from behind and even Cleveland is. Get Lebron a point guard. Both Miami and the Cavs are dangerous but both have weak spots and need to go deeper. I like Chicago and the Celts but i could be wrong because i liked Chicago last year and they petered out and Cleveland was the better team.

I also feel the Celts and Bulls are good enough to win a title. Detroit could but they are getting older and these point guards must age fast and do really good, if they was to be able to. To help back up Billups. We need a Webber or Brown and us and the Spurs are a knock down drag out series. Both so good with Houston having an outside shot but Houston has improved and is dangerous. Denver is always a ? mark and Phx besides needing PJ Bown just needs a deeper bench but they are dangerous untill they meet the Spurs.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote