View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 07:15 PM   #25
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I do not blame Posey and everyone in the nba to say please trade me to the Celts now. Like someone stated, they got Allen and KG, so it will be many wanting to play in Boston now. They have some great, great offense and only question is when a team like the Spurs make them play ugly and a defensive game, can the Celts play defense against the Spurs? When you play the Spurs, you do not get to play regular basketball as it is a brutal game and series. They are more of a throw back to the old Celts, Lakers, Bulls, and Pistons.

With the Posey signing, this helps with Lebron and also with the elite teams. Posey was not easy on us in the playoffs. They signed Pollard and i am not sure how much he has left but he is a bruiser. I am shocked Reggie Miller did not come back but i guess he is comphy in his life now. I wouldn't be surprised if PJ Brown, Webber and others are saying please Danny Ainge, sign me to. They must be careful of injury and in the east, they will be beat up on some also and teams will try to physical them. Miami, Detroit and Chicago. The Nets are not that far away from making a lil noise. Orlando is comming on. Cleveland needs Mike Bibby.

This really helps the Celts but it will be brutal all year long in the east. I do feel, if most stay healthy and especially KG, they can win a title now just as good as anyone.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote