View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 08:40 PM   #30
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

If the Net's get Jermaine wow what a battle in the east would be. Indiana is one of the teams that has sit and got worse. I know Jermaine is still young and plays for a great club and management but they always come up short. If i was him, i would want out and go to a team that could win it all. I don't think Indiana can now. They have gone backwards.

If Bird ever let's him go, Indiana better get a boat load for him or Indiana could be the Boston Celtics of the last 10 years are so. I truely believe Bird can get a boat load for him. He is really good and one of those players that is about unstoppable. I am getting excitted about nba now for next season as it is going to be some good teams. Give us Webber and maybe another minor player and let's take our chances. I won't complain if we get PJ Brown either. I feel we can compete with anyone with one more big man(that has some offense). The Spurs and Mavs are going to be very good next year in the west.

The Suns and Heat are now begging daily for PJ Brown. Phx has left one spot open for him. Yes it helps Phx but still not good enough to put them past the Spurs, plus they lost some minor players. The Heat is also banking on Brown. Riley is trying to put together a monster back line.

Brown is doing what he does best, stall and play all these teams saying, i am not sure, i might retire. He want's those dollar signs to keep ringing up. Highest bidder get's me. He is in a win/win situation for money and regardless he will play for a good team. Orlando and Dallas want's him also.

I say Brown and Webber play next year, but where? Either one put's us in a dead heat with the Spurs or maybe us a tad ahead. Regardless, it is some really good teams next year.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote