Thread: Return to TX
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #14
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
I just moved back to Texas myself! It's good to be home.. I was in Phoenix last year and traveling throughout the country most of the year before.

Why the specific interest in northeast Dallas? I live in Hurst-Euless-Bedford in the middle of DFW. I love this area very much. Easy to get around to anywhere in DFW, but still has a good smaller suburb feel.
As thiggy eluded to, the reason is that my job isn't in Dallas. If I wanted to drive 2 hours with traffic everyday to work then sure, I could look at some of those places, but I prefer to stay within a 45-minute commute.