View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 02:00 AM   #94
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Fear that they overvalue the talent and that they don't really plan to spend any more money or do what it takes to win. Or that they're holding out for the magical 2010. It's becoming evident that some of the confusion regarding the direction/style of the franchise wasn't all Avery. I'm confused just thinking about it all.There have been consecutive summers of essentially standing pat(buckner,eddie jones)followed by the panic trade for Kidd. And then again last summer nothing except for a long overdue coaching change. Oh and Diop. Apathy,apathy, panic,apathy mixed with incompetence. Spurs trade will probably lead to a panic trade for Shaq in which we give up too much. And a strange MLE signing.
How much is too much for Shaq? Because at this point I would think that the Mavs wouldn't be offering anything more than expiring contracts for him. If Josh Howard is involved i'll be livid. But that's my biggest fear. The Mavs see what teams around them in the West are doing and pull another Jason Kidd move out of panic.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote