View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 10:11 PM   #153
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Watched Pacers/Cavs rerun... Cavs went small and Pacers didn't match them, instead they went big and killed them on boards during that stretch. I rly don't know why we don't do that every now and then just to get a different look. Even if those guys are offensively limited it's not like the guys we are putting out there are lighting it up consistently.

--Edit--
Felt it was on topic due to our small ball play every game but can be moved to around nba if not.
I'd like to think that if Carlisle had a Myles Turner lying around, he would use him, and Charlie V wouldn't play so much. I'd like to think that.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote